Monday, February 25, 2008

Being Sick - One of Life's Woes

After a couple of weeks of fighting the flu, while still trying to do the day-to-day activities of life, I believe the family has fully recovered. It's funny how, something that seems as simple as the flu, can take a real toll on you and your life. It's a burden to not feel well, and it can really put you in a sour disposition, which of course just makes everything worse. So, since everyone is feeling better, and I'm in a more cheerful disposition, I can really agree with this saying:

"Life's too mysterious, don't take it so serious."
I realize now, that I probably got sick because I was feeling a bit overwhelmed and stressed-out. Sometimes it is just easier to talk about what you should do, rather than really doing it. Of course, I am going to have to work harder myself at maintaining a cheerful disposition, even in the mist of chaotic situations that can develop in life, and can wear you down. Because when you are sick, it just makes everything in life seem even worse and harder to deal with!! Keep well everyone, and tell sick people to keep a safe distance from you!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google