Sunday, August 19, 2007

New People in Your Life

I don't know who wrote this saying, but it is true that our life does change with time, and that includes the people in our life. It may make us sad as we grow away from people in our life, but that is a part of change. And usually other people come into our life, that better fit the new life we are trying to create for ourselves.
When I think of any of my successes, I am
thankful to GOD from whom all blessings flow, and
to my family and friends that enrich my life.
Over the years my phone book has changed
because I changed for the better. At first you think
you're going to be alone, but after a while new
people show up in your life that make your life so
much sweeter and easier to endure.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Google